Participative and practical, emphasizing learning through experience, both from structuredactivities e.g. role plays, group work, interactive lectures, case studies and discussion fromindividual experience.
Certificate of attendance from Akademi Profesional KOSAS
The course is designed to enable participants to :
- Objective of communication is to exchange information between employees of an organization. It helps to make contact with the external forces of an organization.
- Other important objective of communication is to give effective direction to the employees of an organization. Communication helps to reach executive orders to the subordinates
- Learn the skills for dealing with difficult situations at workplace
Course Designed For
By the end of this program, participants should be able to:
1) Understand the concept and importance of effective listening, and how to use it.
2) Learn the roles of non-verbal language in interpersonal communication and
effectiveways to improve on it
3) Learn the skills for dealing with difficult situations at workplace
4) Know the proper usage of communication devices
5) Have perfect communication within organization
6) Able to use appropriate communication method
7) Give and receive instructions effectively and correctly
8) Recognize and implement the 2 way communication loop
9) Recognize and appreciate the cultural and gender difference in communication
Open to all